My first horizontal pan for my final. This is my favorite out of all of them (10 shots being worked on) The three white characters are actually one character at different points of view. That was done so that I can animate him walking across the temple labyrinth....temple Labyrinth...I like that maybe Ill title my final that.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This is the opening shot of my final for my background and layout design class with teacher Jason Wiener. It will be imported into 3d studio max and the layers will be manipulated In that program. More to come.. !!Warning Big file!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
A relief I did on canvas with polymer clay, spackle and acrylic paint. The cracking on the piece I actually didnt intend on happening, but It works.
Some more work that I did a while back. However Its not digital. Its all done by hand.
First up! i did this one for a Coca-Cola contest. It was done in oil paint, acrylic paint and colored pencil. They didnt return the artwork back to the owner so good thing I took a picture of it. I believe I did this my Junior year of High school in 05?
Second up, A painting I did a while back In acrylic, Oil and permanent marker. I made this when I was big into doing Tattoo flash and tattoo designs for my friends at school. I have book and books of just random tattoo art that I did at my house.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I have been working on a new project for my Background and Layout design class at The New England Institute od Art. We have to create a mini cinematic from 10 hand drawn scenes that will be put together in 3d studio max. I had a good story with seven story boards so far. Its about a cursed tribe of desert nomads. One day the leader of the nomads finds a map to a temple In which he finds an artifact that can break the curse. But not before he faces the perills and the mystic statues trying to stop him.
However, When I showed my ideas to my teacher, the story itself was cut down to the point where the cursed leader nomad gets to the temple. The story beforehand was scrapped along with six of the seven scenes I made. So pretty much all I have for now is the character designs for the main character and one scene that needs to be altered to fit the Teachers needs. I'll post the character design now and later when I get around to it Ill post the scenes.