Tuesday, November 4, 2008

W.I.P Cinematic

I have been working on a new project for my Background and Layout design class at The New England Institute od Art. We have to create a mini cinematic from 10 hand drawn scenes that will be put together in 3d studio max. I had a good story with seven story boards so far. Its about a cursed tribe of desert nomads. One day the leader of the nomads finds a map to a temple In which he finds an artifact that can break the curse. But not before he faces the perills and the mystic statues trying to stop him.

However, When I showed my ideas to my teacher, the story itself was cut down to the point where the cursed leader nomad gets to the temple. The story beforehand was scrapped along with six of the seven scenes I made. So pretty much all I have for now is the character designs for the main character and one scene that needs to be altered to fit the Teachers needs. I'll post the character design now and later when I get around to it Ill post the scenes.

1 comment:

Michael James Meara said...

great work john. cant wait to see the finished project in class.