Saturday, January 31, 2009

Animation

    This is an animation I made last semester for my 2d animation class with George Pfromm. We had to incorporate a walk cycle as well as the main character lifting something and walking with it. 
   What's interesting is that this semester in my advanced 2d class with Gabriel Polonsky we have to do the same project although we have to throw the character. That should be interesting to do since I got the experience of doing it before... and of course I will post It when Its finished. Until then enjoy..

  I had an interesting time with this one, I did the voices when I just learned how to use Garage Band. Thankfully Im alot better with it now lol. I know the background isn't layered, I just threw it in there. Its more about the character actions.

No comments: