Monday, August 17, 2009

Swingin' Stitches: Final

ok....This is my animation studio final! I had trouble posting it before because it was a little over one gig. So I mad an account on Youtube. I uploaded the video and I got a e-mail from Sony Entertainment to "maybe" alter the music. Because both the songs "All that Jazz" and "In the mood" are owned by them. Im not going too, I gave the music credits, and Im not distributing this video for profit..

Anyway... working on this project was a nightmare delight! I enjoyed the beginning with story boarding, character turns, walk cycles, script, character sheets, sound fx list, action sheets etc... But then the animating began....and the critiques. In the end I think I may have edited the animation about 15 times. Im just glad its over.

All in all, I would like to go back and tweak a few things, but for now....enjoy


No comments: