Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cloak & Halo

A new design I created is up for voting on Threadless, as of right now! It will have seven days of voting. If enough people vote for it and want it as a T-shirt, it will get printed on their website! I need your votes, help a man out! Its called "Cloak & Halo"

Cloak & HalornrnI was inspired listening to the 1971 song "Get It On (Bang a Gong)" By T. Rex, haha. The lyrics made me sketch this character, and I thought with enough refinement that it would look pretty cool on a T-Shirt.

Some of the Lyrics to the song (for those who aren't familiar, which you should be, its a great song)

"You've got a hub cap diamond star halo"

"That's the truth with your cloak full of eagles"

"Well you're windy and wild"

"Clad in black don't look back"

"You've got the teeth of the hydra upon you"

"You're dirty sweet and you're my girl"




 
 VOTE HERE!

No comments: