Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stan Lee Foundation Superhero Contest

Here is the sketch of the character sketch I sent into the Stan Lee Foundation superhero contest.
I didn't want to post the colored over version just yet, big difference. This is a character redesign of a 3d model I made back when learning 3ds max. Cross your fingers! The grand prize is that you get to go to comic con 2011 in San Diego, meet Stan Lee, get you character made into a sculpture/toy and also meet Todd McFarlane (CREATOR OF SPAWN!) in Arizona at his headquarters. I would die. Wish me luck!

EDIT: The colored final version is on the website, Voting starts February 8th. Tell your friends, spread the news! Vote for me! Here is the link! John Greens Submission for The STAN LEE FOUNDATION SUPERHERO CONTEST!

No comments: