Friday, October 25, 2013

The P.I.N.C.H Foundation Logos

I worked with the non profit organization, The P.I.N.C.H (People In Neighborhoods Can Help) Foundation to recreate their company logo. As well as to assist in making tickets, flyers, social media pages and other logos. I was first in contact with company founder and Director Frank Sullivan in 2012 to recreate the organizations logo. He had a basic idea in his head and I was able to work with him to achieve what he wanted.

The logo he wanted was something that could be easily identified and be something that could be stamped on cards, shirts, posters and other tangible media. It started out as a two color scheme of black and red by his suggestion but was deemed too dark for a company that helps people in need in my opinion so I suggested using bright warm colors. The final approved logo has been used since.

The logo was recolored and slightly tweaked in 2013 to showcase "Boston Strong" colors of Blue and Gold after the Boston Marathon bombing. The logo was used in invitations, business cards, and t-shirts to promote a banquet and fund raiser held in September, honoring locals in Boston as well as Boston mayor Thomas M. Menino.

No comments: