Thursday, October 30, 2008

My first post...What to post?

Well, this is the start of my blog..I have no idea what to post first and I am pretty much rambling..I never used a blog so I'm kind of blog challenged. I am going to do my best. I am going to post some work to get things started. I think the best way is to start with what I can find and share it...Here we go! This piece was done when I was In High School. Its titled "Eve 2.0".

I entered it my Junior year to a local art contest...Arisia I think. It won a "silver key"! Which is literally a sticker that resembles a silver key. At the time i think that the contest was fixed! seriously! The contest was mainly ran by Boston Latin, and ironically pretty much every kid from that school won the grand prizes...hhmmm. Looking at this piece now I think I've come a long way in means of anatomy lol. Here is the photoshopped piece and the original sketch! enjoy!

No comments: